Indoor Air Quality – Air Advice
Dehumidifiers in Merced, CA
Home » Indoor Air Quality — Air Advice » Dehumidifiers
High humidity can affect your home in many different ways. Get this issue under control and stay more comfortable all summer long with a whole–home dehumidifier in Merced, CA. We are a trusted local source for HVAC services in the area, and we can help you find the right unit for your home. We will make sure that your dehumidifier is properly installed and that you know how to maintain it to keep it running.
We also offer dehumidifier repair and maintenance services, and replacement when you really need it. You can trust a company with over 25 years of experience to do the job the right way and to recommend only the system or service that’s right for your home. Call Ace Air, Inc. today!
How to Tell You Need a Dehumidifier
Dehumidifiers can help to control a number of comfort and health issues that come up in your home over the years. If you experience any of the following issues, we strongly recommend that you call a technician about installing a dehumidifier in your home’s HVAC system:
- Heat and inefficiency – You run the air conditioner, but it still feels warm. High humidity makes the air feel warmer than it is, forcing you to turn down the temperature and overuse your air conditioner. Dehumidifiers use less energy and help to keep moisture levels under control, making the air feel cooler by helping sweat to evaporate from your skin.
- Wet spots around the home or a musty smell – You don’t want to risk mold growth or water damage to your property. Any signs that the air in your home is damp mean that you should schedule services with professional technicians ASAP.
- Mold or mildew – This is a serious issue that can permanently damage your home and cause allergy and asthma symptoms to act up. Mold can also be problematic for those without any pre–existing illnesses, so make sure you do whatever possible to resolve the issue. After treating the mold, consider a dehumidifier to lower moisture levels in the home.
Our Dehumidifier Services
If you decide that you want a new dehumidifier, consult with a technician from your local HVAC company. Ace Air, Inc. is a trusted source for indoor air quality services in Merced, CA. We deal in whole–home dehumidifiers and service, not those portable plug–in units that don’t do much to help out your household. Call us for any of the following services.
- Dehumidifier Installation – Let us help you find the right dehumidifier for your HVAC system, so that it helps to keep humidity levels balanced throughout the home.
- Dehumidifier Repair and Replacement – We only recommend dehumidifier replacement if it truly is the best option for you in the long run and repairs will not be cost effective.
- Thermostat Setup – We can install and set up a thermostat that works with your new indoor air quality equipment.
- HVAC Maintenance – We can maintain your HVAC system and check on the performance of your dehumidifier before you need it for the spring and summer.
Call our team today to schedule dehumidifier installation and service with people you trust in Merced, CA.